Welcome to Mkahawa Cyber Manager!
Mkahawa is an open-source project that builds on Cafe Con Leche or CCL - the nifty, cross-platform Internet Cafe billing and Management Software started by Bruno Deferrari.
Mkahawa extends CCL's traditional cross-platform nature, simplicity, lightness and speed with the following major additional features:
- Staff Access Management (Login & Logout)
- Choice of post-paid and prepaid billing
- Stronger membership management
- Tickets printing and management
- Speed-buttons for simple usage
- Installers for Ubuntu, Zencafe(Zenwalk) and Windows
- Automatic charging for print-outs
- Multi-language capability
- Client updates from the server
- Many more additional features - see full feature list
Mkahawa project also aims to provide up-to-date installers for the different Linux distros and Windows versions. (Check this website for add-ons and non-Linux installers).
Mkahawa's speed and small memory foot-print comes from the fact that it is built in C and C++.
Built for Linux, Windows and MacOS, you can find the free source and some binaries at sourceforge.net .